Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cha-Wow

Finally! Noe now has a really good tacqueria...a second location of Lower Haight's Little Chihuahua. I moseyed on over at lunchtime for a veggie-rito...although I am excited to try the Garlic Shrimp version in the very near future. This place, besides occupying the lovely spot that was once Miss Millie's, has a great menu...You can even get a baby burrito, which is plenty big, if you don't want a gut-buster. So yeah, for me, the baby veg consisted of rice, black beans, salsa, cabbage salad (points for adding cabbage!!) and pico de gallo, wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla. And - drumroll please - that tortilla is GRILLED, baby, not steamed. Nice grill marks and a smoky flavor made lunch even more delightful. Plus they have a good selection of drinks, the kind without high-fructose crap. So walk your dogs over to 24th and Castro; no more bitching about lousy Noe tacos, my friend!

1 comment:

  1. Cool, I didn't know they had opened in your neighborhood. My friends brought me one of their burritos during my post-surgery recovery-plantains and black beans-excellente.

    ReplyDelete