Saturday, February 27, 2010

Plums and Potions

My lady-friend at the Juicy Lucy stand (mentioned previously) saw that I could not decide on a juice. So many to choose from. She advised me to try the Vitality, and, well, Lord knows I need all of that that I can suck down. Beet, carrot, celery, all sorts of fresh-that-day greens, green apple and ginger got blended into the mix. Yes, it was divine. Kick of ginger to counter the sweetness. Almost like a blood transfusion, without the icky needles and stuff.
Not long after, while getting my other vital fluid at Ritual, I tried the vegan plum bread. Kimster and I split a piece, because it looked generous. Little did we know how amazingly moist it would be, how very plump with fruit...Half a plum cake slice is better than none, but two slices, now, that would've been genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment