Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kim Won't Like It

Let's just get that out of the way. Kimster hates avocados. It's her only flaw. She's allowed to have one.
Moving on, unless you're Kimster, you're gonna love you some Roberto's Guacamole. JP bought some at Whole Foods and man, it rocks. Ingredients: avocado, roasted chiles, roasted tomatoes, red onion, roasted garlic (think they like roasting?), key lime juice, some spices and salt. I could have eaten the whole container myself, but exercised my usual ladylike constraint. Or maybe I was kind of full from dinner. Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Ew, yuck, bleh, ptooey! Avocados are foulfoulfoul! And I wouldn't say my STRONG dislike for avocados is a "flaw" per se, more of what makes me beautifully unique much like your affinity for those putrid things :)

    ReplyDelete