Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ce-Reality

Friends know this about me: I am a cereal freak. Correction: FREAK. I love cereal, would take it with me as my one desert island meal, that kind of thing. But I don't eat just one kind; like Seinfeld, I keep a large stash of boxes in the cupboard. Then, in the morning, I mix maybe four kinds together, sprinkle on cinnamon and pour on the milk. Crazy but true.
If you share my version of cereality, let me suggest a new kind: Yogi, the tea people, now make cereal. And thanks to my pal Luis at Whole Foods, I went home with 2 free boxes to 'sample'. The goji berry version is gone, and it was delightful; not too sweet, nice crunchy flakes. I am still savoring the exotic Walnut Spice Crunch, which served as my afternoon snack today. The box touts 'digestive health' and 'five ancient grains' which get mixed up with nuts, spices and seeds. I say: this stuff is seriously great. It would be good on top of some ice cream or yogurt, too...if that's not too surreal for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment