Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The First Nosh...

OK, I am and therefore I eat. My friends know that eating is a favorite pasttime, even a passion, of mine. But it has to be good stuff, and sort of healthy, and sometimes I cannot wait to tell my friends about the great thing I ate that day.
Hence, One Good Nosh. Each day, if I can keep up the pace, I'll write about one good thing I ate that day. Maybe it's something you'd like to try yourself; maybe not. If you're the type that eats to live...read no further.
Today's nosh
:
At a tiny restaurant down the street, i.e. Church Street in San Francisco, I had a salad composed of baby arugula, cubes of golden beet, slices of blood orange, grilled prawns, Israeli couscous and a lovely vinaigrette. It was A Great Salad. (Accompanied by some warmed homey bread dipped in olive oil.)
If you want to eat this, visit Pomelo.
Their menu changes fairly often, so don't wait too long.
Happy eating...

3 comments:

  1. Nice first blog post, you're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum, thanks! i love the shades of yellow, red, pink and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Pomelo shout out!

    ReplyDelete